Pengikut Setia

14 May 2009

Rudin's Family Gathering Part 2

Saturday, 090509. Whole family went to TESCO Kampar, as usual after settled on the groceries... we went to food court to fill up our tank. Happy coz this time around, all in Rudin's family were there.

Of course I have to start with Rudin and wife & eldest daughter a.k.a myself...

then the eldest son and eldest grandson... a.k.a. my brother & my son

my 2nd brother and his son.. a.k.a 3rd grand son

2nd daugther and husband a.k.a son-in-law

another 2 daughters

one and only daughter-in-law at this moment...

eldest grand daughter

2nd grand son

and the rest of the photos to enjoy...





2 comments:

*cimOt* said...

besh bangat sih time nyh...
ukan snang sih nk dpt skali sumer dew...
especially si sadek..

Julie Suhana said...

heheh...pasnih lagik susah kot bila dia dah masuk kolej nnt..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails